The Charter below details the policy of the Bouiboui Shop Site, marketing food and non-food products, with regard to the collection of personal data and cookies for the site www.bouibouishop.com (hereinafter the Site). This Policy applies to all information provided by you, or collected by the Site while browsing.
The Site respects your concerns about the privacy of information you provide to us. By providing us with your information and personal data, you consent to our use, study and, where applicable, transfer in order to process your newsletter requests or your product orders on the Site. Consequently, it is recommended to read this Charter very carefully.
Personal data: any personal information directly or indirectly identifying the Internet user or the customer (for example: surname, first name, IP address, etc.)
Cookie: A "cookie" or plotter designates a text file that can be saved in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your Terminal using the browser software you use to view our Site and subject to your choices recorded in your browser in terms of cookies. This file allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
State of the art: the state of knowledge in any given field (scientific, technical, etc.) at a given time.
Terminal: computer, tablet, smartphone
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
By using the Site, you may be required to communicate your personal data to Nhuquynh Nguyen, particularly in the context of your navigation on the site, the creation of an account on the Site, the placing of an order or subscription to a newsletter.
Any information of a personal nature that you may be required to transmit to Nhuquynh Nguyen for the use of certain services is subject in particular to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 Freedoms of January 6, 1978 as amended and European regulations on the protection of personal data.
In addition, Nhuquynh Nguyen may collect certain information relating to your browsing on the Site. This collection is carried out under the conditions described in article 7 "Cookies" of this Charter.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY NHUQUYNH NGUYEN
3.1 Purpose of data collection
Through the Site, Nhuquynh Nguyen collects and processes only the personal data necessary for the pursuit of the following purposes:
• Customer relationship management: management of contacts with customers, execution and follow-up of orders, deliveries, invoices, payments and accounting;
• The management of remote complaints and after-sales service;
• The management of cookies as presented in the article 8-Cookies and connection cookies
• Management of subscriptions to electronic communications for news, products and services as well as commercial prospecting messages and personalized offers if you have accepted it;
• Management of customer reviews on products and services;
• Management of personalization of web display and customer preferences;
• Management of abandoned cart reminders;
• The fight against fraud.
When collecting personal information, the information essential to the achievement of these purposes and essential to respond to your requests is indicated by means of an asterisk (mainly, title, surname, first name, address postal, email, and bank details) If you have not completed the required fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
3.2 Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be, depending on the context in which they are collected:
• Your consent,
• Our contractual relations, in particular in the context of a purchase,
• A legal obligation,
• The legitimate interest of Nhuquynh Nguyen, to personalize our communications, improve our products and our services, fight against fraud or secure our tools between others.
3.3 Data collected
Depending on the data you provide to us or share with us, personal data may include information about:
• Your identity
• Your contact details
• Your purchases (in store and online)
• Your online experience (bouibouishop.com, social network pages, partner websites)
• Your requests and/or complaints via our online and in-store customer relations department
3.4 Customizing your profile and browsing
Your personal data is used to complete your profile in order to provide you with personalized content, communications, services or displays. To do this, Nhuquynh Nguyen may use profiling techniques to assess and predict your preferences and/or personal interests.
You can object to the use of these profiling techniques at any time ( see article 6 Exercising your rights).
3.5 Data retention
Your data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes, namely:
• For customer relations, remote complaints and after-sales service: for the period strictly necessary to the processing of the order, the complaint and the after-sales service, increased by 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship. In addition, the data may be kept under a legal obligation for a period necessary to meet this obligation.
• For the management of your online customer account: as long as your account is active, and by default, for 3 years from our last contact. You can delete your online account at any time.
• For subscriptions to electronic communications from Nhuquynh Nguyen: as long as your subscription is active, by default for 3 years from our last contact. You can unsubscribe at any time in your customer account or by using the unsubscribe link.
• For the results of studies, surveys and product tests;
• For opinions customers on products and services: for the duration of the marketing of the product;
• For the management of the 24 Sèvres loyalty program: for the duration of your membership in the program,;
• For the fight against fraud:.
• For the management of cookies (including personalization of web display, customer preferences and abandoned cart reminders) see article 8-Cookies and connection cookies
3.6 Data recipient
All personal data collected on the Site is intended for Nhuquynh Nguyen.
As part of your navigation on the site and your orders, your data is transferred to third-party companies which, in particular, provide services on behalf of Nhuquynh Nguyen
3.7 Data transfers abroad
Some recipients of your data are located abroad, their transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA) is carried out subject to appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual, in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations
Special care is taken when contracting our services with our suppliers and all third-party companies in order to protect your data, in accordance with the regulations in force, when they are processed outside of the EEA.
3.8 Data Security and Privacy
Nhuquynh Nguyen has taken the necessary steps to put in place all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or that an unauthorized third party has access. All the security means put in place comply with the state of the art, particularly with regard to information systems.
Insofar as Nhuquynh Nguyen does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet, it draws visitors' attention to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and operation.
Nhuquynh Nguyen will notify, within the legal deadlines, any data breach to the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and will notify you if they are likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
4. SEND-A-FRIEND FEATURES AND COLLECTED THIRD-PARTY DATA
You have the option of entering the contact details of a third party as part of your order (e.g.: gift). In this context, the third party data provided will only be used by Nhuquynh Nguyen for the processing of this order.
In this case, you guarantee to Nhuquynh Nguyen that the third person whose data you communicate is informed that you you have provided us with data concerning her.
5. DATA USE
Nhuquynh Nguyen will not transfer or sell personal data to unaffiliated and non-partner third parties unless Nhuquynh Nguyen has previously informed you in communications, agreements or by information available on the Site, and that you have expressly given your consent or the regulations require it.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can access the data concerning you or request their deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right of rectification and a right to limit the processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
In addition, you can manage your subscriptions to Newsletters within your personal space on the site. You also have the possibility of unsubscribing by using the unsubscribe link present in each of the communications made by Nhuquynh Nguyen.
To exercise your rights or for any question about the processing of your data, subject to the provision proof of identity, you can contact the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe, after having contacted us, that your IT rights and freedoms are not respected or that the processing of your data does not comply with data protection rules, you can file a complaint by online at the CNIL or by post
7. COOKIES AND COOKIES
7.1 What is a cookie?
During the consultation of the Site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal on our Site may be recorded in the "cookie" files installed on your terminal.
When you visit the Site for the first time, and that the Site plans to place a Cookie on your terminal, you are informed by means of an information banner appearing at the bottom of the page. By continuing to browse the Site after displaying this banner, you expressly agree that Bouiboui Shop may place Cookies.
You can modify the cookie settings at any time. Below you will find more information about Cookies and how you can manage Cookie settings.
7.2 Cookies on the Site
Subject to your choices recorded on your browser, any navigation on the Site is likely to give rise to the recording of various Cookies in your terminal, allowing Nhuquynh Nguyen to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity. of the Cookie.
The Cookies that we record allow:
• to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up the Site (sections and content visited, routes) , allowing Bouiboui Shop to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
• to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution , operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal has;
• insofar as you have provided us with personal data, including your contact details electronics, during your registration, your order or your access to one of our services, to associate this data with navigation information in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting or to display on your terminal , within advertising spaces that we issue, personalized advertisements which are specifically intended for you, likely to interest you personally;
• insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning you, in particular your contact details electronically, during your registration or your access to the Site, to associate this data with navigation information relating to your terminal in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting from Nhuquynh Nguyen and to offer you advertisements based on your interests via our network of selected advertisers;
• to memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on the Site (registration n or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on the Site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
• to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
• to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to a content or service after a certain period of time;
• to fight against fraud on Internet (prevention of payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). As such, Bouiboui Shop or its service providers acting on its behalf, may deposit, subject to your rights, tracers in order to collect information relating to the terminal which made it possible to carry out the order (in particular the operating system used, the location of the machine, the use or not of a proxy, etc.). These "fingerprint" type tracers associated with your order data are used to validate your order, your payment method used and your delivery method.
7.3 Cookies issued by third-party applications to the Site
Bouiboui Shop is likely to include on the Site computer applications from third parties allowing the content of the Site to be shared with other people or to make other people aware of the elements of your consultation. This is particularly the case of the Share button, or I like; on Instagram or Facebook. The social network providing the application button is likely to identify you.
7.4 Your choices regarding cookies with a browser
There are several options for managing cookies. Any change in settings is likely to modify your navigation and the conditions of access to the Site. You can modify these settings at any time by using the procedures described below.
You can configure your browser software so that, depending on your choice, cookies are stored in your Terminal, or at the otherwise they are rejected. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is stored in your Terminal.
a) The cookie agreement
Any saving of cookies on your Terminal is subject to obtaining your consent, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge by modifying the settings of your browser. If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated on the pages and contents that you have consulted will be stored in a reserved space of your Terminal and will only be readable and recognizable by the issuer.
b) Refusal of cookies
In the event that you refuse the registration of cookies, or if you delete those which are registered, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are necessary easy navigation on the Site. This would be the case if you wish to access spaces or services where it is necessary to identify yourself. This would still be the case if Nhuquynh Nguyen or its Service Providers are unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your Terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services due to the settings you have chosen.
c) How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you use?
As regards the management of cookies, each navigation software offers different configuration methods.They are described in the help menu of each browser:
For Internet Explorer 80 and above:
• Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
• Click on the "Privacy" tab
• Select the level of privacy desired using the slider.
For Mozilla Firefox:
• Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” icon
• Locate the “Cookies” menu and select the options that suit you. For
• Choose the "Settings" menu
• Click on "Show advanced settings" and go to the "Privacy" section
• Click on "Content settings"
• Choose the "File" menu then "Preferences"
• Click on the "Privacy" icon
• Define your privacy settings
• Tap on the button at the top right
• Go to “Settings” then “ Privacy and security”
• Set your privacy settings
For Dolphin on Android:
• In the menu go to “More” then “Settings”
• Choose the “Privacy” menu then “Security”
• Define your privacy settings in the “Cookies” menu
For Safari on iOS:
• Go in the "Settings" application choose "Safari"
• Go to "Accept cookies" in the "Privacy" section
• Set the s privacy settings
7.5 Your choices regarding cookies with the Evidon plug-in
You can also express your choices online directly to Nhuquynh Nguyen.
If you do not want our advertising spaces to store cookies in your terminal for advertising purposes, you can click on this deactivation link, which will store a cookie in your Terminal whose sole purpose is to deactivate the services advertising adaptation on the advertising spaces that we operate. Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on your Terminal. It will only block technologies that allow advertisements to be adapted to your browsing and your areas of interest.
Please note that your wishes are taken into account using a cookie. If you delete all the cookies saved in your Terminal (via your browser), we or our service providers will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
Your choices expressed online with interprofessional platforms
You can connect to the www.youronlinechoices.eu site offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will thus be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed to your browsing information. on your device: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and co establishes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or your acceptance of the cookies likely to be used in order to adapt to the navigation of your terminal the advertisements likely to be displayed there. Note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on the websites you visit.It will only block technologies that allow ads to be tailored to your interests
In the event that you share the use of your Terminal with several people, or if your Terminal has several navigation software, we cannot ensure with certainty that the advertising services intended for your Terminal correspond well for your own use of this Terminal and not for that of another user of this Terminal. If necessary, sharing the use of your Terminal with other people and configuring the settings with regard to cookies are your free choice and your responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
All elements (texts, logos, trademarks, images, sound elements, software, icons, layout, database, domain names) appearing on the Site are the exclusive property of Bouiboui Shop or are subject to of an authorization of use.
Any reproduction or representation, total or partial, on any medium, of any element appearing on the Site is strictly prohibited, with the exception of a copy for private, individual, personal, non-transferable and non-transferable use. -commercial and subject to compliance with intellectual property rights and any other property rights mentioned.
Any transfer or license of one of the components of the Site is subject to the prior written authorization of Bouiboui Shop, any offender exposing himself to legal proceedings.
Bouiboui Shop declines all responsibility in the event of misuse and/or unauthorized use of these elements.
The user using the Bouiboui Shop Site undertakes to comply with the regulations imposed by the general conditions of distance selling.
He will be held liable for all cases of violation of the said conditions and will have to pay compensation for the damage caused by him to Nhuquynh Nguyen or to the third party.
The Bouiboui Shop site may not in any way be used for illegal purposes. Are considered as such defamatory remarks, offensive to privacy (image rights, intellectual property), to public order (apology for crimes against humanity, incitement to hatred, violence, pornography )..